Saturday, July 21, 2012

Something old, well maybe not , just from the archives

I realized that I haven't been crafting alot lately, partially because my old office/ craft space is a disaster and partially because homeschooling 2 boys takes most of my time.  I need to get back to my scrapbooking and art journals. While searching  playing on pinterest today, I came across several Project Life posts and realized I could easily create myself a small portable space to craft again.
While I think about how I am going to set up and get organized on a budget of, well , $0 I thought I would share some of the fun scrapbook stuff from my previous blog.
scripture scrapbook cards
scripture scrapbook cards
scripture scrapbook cards

All 3 of these are digital cards that I printed and added to my Scripture Scrapbook I honestly don't remember where I got the embellishments but they sure are simple.

I made this page using the Creative Memories Paisley punch and vellum printed on my inkjet printer. Can't recall which  Creative Memories paper pack this was from .

This was part of a digital kit page challenge back when I was on design teams. I don't remember who the designer was, but I do know I loved working with this kit. Nathan would have been 2 in these pictures, he will be 7 next month.

I hope to get back to creating again soon so I can share some more fun stuff with you all. 




No comments:

Post a Comment