Monday, January 16, 2012

Want to keep it hot and not get burned? #mompact


Do you love your hot drinks?  While my preferred is tea, I live in an area with a lot of coffee shops and I know that people get the disposable wrappers on their coffee.. I love these clothe reversible wrappers for 12 and 20 oz cups. They make great gifts for teachers, friends, daycare providers, Moms (yes , I gave my mom one for Christmas...)
Hot Joe Jackets are made in Oregon which I love! Each Hot Joe Jacket has 2 layers of fabric plus an insulated liner and adjustable Velcro to fit around your hot beverage.  There are several fun designs to select from to match just about any personality.
Hot Joe Jackets are currently part of an awesome Meet the Moms giveaway hosted by MomPact or you can purchase one on the MomPact  website  HotJoeJacket.


***I received Hot Joe Jackets as part of my MomPact Consultant kit to share with my blog readers and at MomPact socials. This article contains affiliate links where I may receive a percentage of sales received via that link****

No comments:

Post a Comment