Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I'm still here, I promise

I haven't abandoned the blog I promise. It is the harvest season and I am up to my ears in harvest and processing of fruits and veggies. I will post pictures and recipes and money saving things soon I promise. I have been asked to speak to a local MOPS group in September and decided I would write my talk via the blog so I hope to put together at least a couple posts covering realistic frugal living with coupons, bulk, local programs, etc..
What are you favorite money saving tips? I would love to hear from my readers some of their great ideas. Real people and real ideas, this isn't an extreme couponing event, this is an event for Moms of Preschoolers and if you fall into that category or have in the last 5 years you remember the challenges that come along with it. Also I want to know what kind of recipes you would like to see. I have several sets of photos saved to share recipes but don't want to waste your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment