Thursday, January 24, 2013

Looking ahead to a Meatless Monday




Are you reading to go meatless on Monday?  Since we have a few days left this week and then the weekend, start thinking about all the fun meal options with a Meatless Monday.
Monday the boys and I will go meatless with MorningStar Farms Grillers. I am going for some spice with Spicy Black Bean Grillers.  My favorite way to make them up is to create a griller wrap with a soft tortilla , some salad, a little cheese and a griller warmed up and cut in half., top it all with some sour cream or ranch dressing and you are ready with an easy Meatless meal on Monday or any day of the week.

Stay tuned as I share our Meatless Monday with you next week  featuring Spicy Black Bean Burgers.


MORNINGSTAR FARMS® SPICY BLACK BEAN BURGERS

With black beans, roasted corn, brown rice, and chili peppers, these burgers definitely have a whoa-that-was-good-now-give-me-some-more kick to them.
  • 120 calories, 4g fiber, 11g protein and 73% less fat*
*MorningStar Farms® Spicy Black Bean Burger (67g) contains 4g fat per serving, compared with regular ground beef (67g) containing 15g fat per serving.


***** I'm a BzzAgent and that I received a product sample, coupon, collateral or other special premium from BzzAgent.****

No comments:

Post a Comment