Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Mom Fashion: Winter Red

Happy New Year!
Thought I would continue with the Mom Fashion series with a color theme, Winter Red.
Lane Bryant
I have to tell you a little secret, the skirt in the photo is more than 10 years old. Mom and I bought the skirt (actually I think Mom bought it for herself) from Lane Bryant at least 10 years ago. This fall Mike  took me shopping on our anniversary and bought me the blouse at the Lane Bryant Outlet. I love the detailing on the sleeves, the cut out design adds a bit of fun to the shirt. Also the elastic band along the bottom of the blouse lets me wear it in a variety of ways. The blouse goes perfect with long skirts and slacks but is also fun to dress up a pair of jeans with.

 I am grateful the Winter Red color is the same at Lane Bryant  year to year. (I have another shirt from Lane Bryant  that is the same color red that my sister in law gave me, something she purchased 5 plus years ago.)

I'm still looking for a new style for my hair and as usual I paired the dress with my basic black heels (a purchase from Fashion Bug 2 years ago on a clearance rack for $11.00)





No comments:

Post a Comment