Wednesday, July 27, 2011

FuNkY Monkey T-Shirt Review




I was recently asked to review a T-shirt from tshirtprinting.net and told the sizes tend to run large and order accordingly. That always makes me nervous as I'm not by any means small and always order a 2XL. Since the largest size was XL I ordered it hoping it would at least fit.
Well the package arrived today, international shipping date of the 22nd. The shipping from tshirtprinting.net was fast especially since they are based in the UK.

I am happy to report the shirt fits and the label 90% cotton 10% poly preshrunk gives me hope that it won't shrink.  I had my husband snap a quick picture so everyone could see the shirt and me in it...  Their logo is a fun colorful monkey, although I think it could be larger on the shirt the image seems to be a thick quality print. I will definitely post an update after I wash and wear the shirt a few more times. But for now this is one Mom excited that the XL fit without any stretching.
They offer customer print jobs that would be great for group events, schools, job sites, etc... I can even see getting a set of shirts for my boys and our homeschool to wear as uniforms.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment