Monday, July 25, 2011

Prefense Foaming Hand Sanitizer Review



Are your hands clean?
I thought we did a pretty good job of washing hands around here until we had a family take down cold about a month ago. I decided to try Pre-fense and share my thoughts here with you.

With 2 little boys who love to play outside clean hands are nearly an impossibility. I loved the quick easy foaming action of the little bottle I received.  Being alcohol free means a lot as well. My boys tend to have lots of scratches and such on the hands (from so many outside adventures) and alcohol based hand santizers burn and the boys know it so it is a fight to get them to use it.  Even the boys liked this one.
Mom liked the softeners and the fact that it lasts up to 10 hand washings with just 1 application.
Prefense is available online  on the company's website or on Amazon. It is a little more expensive than the dollar store variety but lasts longer and doesn't have the alcohol or the order that goes along with the alcolhol in many brands.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment