Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday Menu Planner week of November 7th #whatsfordinner

I haven't done a Monday Menu planner in a while but with the holidays coming and a busy week ahead I decided I would go ahead and post  a plan for the week.

Monday: Stuffed Green Peppers and Caesar Salad
Tuesday: Chili Mac
Wedensday: Pizza (we haven't had a Papa Murphy's Pizza Night in a while)
Thursday: Chicken Alfredo with broccoli
Friday: Hoping for a date night but if not then it will be grilled chesse and tomato soup


Grocery List is pretty light as I have most everything for the main dishes in the freezer... I do want to pick up some shredded parmasean cheese and croutons for tonight and cream cheese for the Alfredo sauce.  I am so Thankful for all the work we have done over the last 2 months to fill the freezer and pantry with food stores.

What's on your menu for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment