Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Menu Monday a little late




So I haven't done a Menu Monday post for a while. Actually, I haven't used the weekly menu board in a couple of weeks. This week though Mike has a customer coming up from California to work on a car project with him, so I needed to make a menu so I could do some filler grocery shopping. I try to fix lunches and dinners that this particular customer likes. If you are working at the shop (ie My house) then you are going to get fed.
So this week:

Dinner
Wednesday   Red beans and rice with peppers and beef smoked sausage.
Thursday   Stuffed bell peppers (freezer meal from the Zaycon Ground Beef order)
Friday   Squash ravioli with cream sauce


Lunch

Thursday   Tuna and shells and peas
Friday   Homemade Mac & Cheese

As you can see, I'm still using the wipe off board. I need to finish my Menu Board, but have been busy with homeschool 

Hope you all have a great week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment