Friday, December 7, 2012

A sweet treat and scent too #mompact

I wasn't sure what to think when I read the label, perfume candy? I'll give it a try though.
MompactI gave out samples at Cameron's birthday party and the tween girls loved it, even the boys didn't mind the taste. The adults thought it was a neat idea and were happy to see a sugar free variety.

I decided to set a candy dish out on the table for the holiday season and since my boys aren't crazy about it (they like 1 piece a day maybe), it now has a home on my dinning room table where I can enjoy them and have reached for them on more than one occasion as a replacement for chemical cough drops.
I love the hint of perfume by the end of the day, but have to say I'm not sure if I would eat enough in a day to maintain the perfume scent.



Mompact
 Like I said earlier my family that has sugar issues was happy to see the sugar free variety. I also noticed the sugar free variety hold up to temperature changes better that the sugared ones.

I started following Deo candy on Twitter and Facebook and look forward to more interaction with this company online.

I received samples to share with friends as a Member of the MOMPact Ladies Night Out group and am promoting a variety of fun products with friends and readers through the program.


No comments:

Post a Comment