Thursday, September 1, 2011

Women of Faith 2011 : Over the Top

I get to GO!!!
 Yes, I am very excited!
 I was selected to blog about the Women of Faith Conference in Portland   October 7 and 8 and  I am "Over the Top " ecstatic..
Yes that is a play on words since that is the theme of the conference. I got my ticket in the mail today which made it that much mire real. I get to hear some awesome speakers and hear amazing music. I guess I am more of a country girl and big city events are a huge deal for me.
I can't wait to share the whole experience with all my awesome readers.

The speakers this year include :  Patsy Clairmont, Marilyn Meberg, Lisa Whelchel, Sandy Patty, and Brenda Warner. (Yes I highlighted 2 names as those are 2 women I can't wait to hear from...)  The Musical guests for the event are amazing too: Mandisa and Selah (Can not wait to hear Selah live!!)

The event looks something like this:

Event Schedule
Friday
9:00 amDoors open
10:00 amSession 1
11:30 amLunch
12:30 pmSession 2
1:45 pmBreak
2:15 pmSession 3
3:30 pmEnd
Friday Night
5:30 pmDoors Open
7:00 pmSession 4
10:00 pmEnd
Saturday
8:00 amDoors Open
9:00 amSession 1
10:45 amBreak
11:30 pmSession 2
12:30 pmLunch
1:30 pmSession 3
3:15 pmBreak
3:30 pmSession 4
5:00 pmEnd
Times are approximate and subject to change.



You can still get tickets   $99 for the event .
If you put together a group of 10 or more than the price drops to  $89.
You won't want to miss this event!



I received my ticket in exchange for my sharing the event on my blog and other social media outlets. No other monetary compensation was received. I will be sharing my experiences in a ver honest fashion during this awesome spiritual event.

No comments:

Post a Comment