Thursday, September 1, 2011

#DigestiveHealth What to do....

Earlier this year I was introduced to Probiotics as a way to balance a yeast issue I was having during an ear infection. We (my Naturopath and myself) were trying to balance my system, kick an ear infection , and generally improve my immune system issues and part of that included a powdered Probiotic.. I took the powered form for about a month and slowly forgot to take it. I try to eat healthy but don't always do the best job of it and I know that Probiotics are a great tool to help improve my digestive health along with balancing my overall system.

When the opportunity to try a pill form presented itself I decided this was the perfect time to kick start the healthy track again. 
I will be taking a single pill once a day for 6 weeks and sharing the journey with you my readers. I will be using Member's Mark 4x Probiotic Digestive Care Supplement. The box contains a 6 week supply (42 caplets). Each sheet is divided and packaged with the days of the week printed on the packets to help you remember to take them... I can use all the help I can get remembering... 

This journey is part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and is compensated as such, however all opinions are my own and I will share my experiences as honestly as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment