Friday, August 26, 2011

Review: Scott's Wood Wipes





Do you hate dusting? I do. 
Do you have wood furniture in your house? What about picture frames?  I answer yes to both of those. 
We live in the country and during the planting and harvest seasons you either forgo the dusting or your do it a lot more often.  If you want  quick ,easy, convenient, quick, cloths  then Scotts Liquid Gold is a great solution for you. 
I loved the ease of grabbing a quick wipe and dusting an area and not having to worry about spraying something and finding a clothe then making sure it gets washed with like laundry.  I kept the bottle of wipes under the sink and could easily dust the living room or dinning room and have it look fresh for the end of the day. Scott's Liquid Gold has a  Facebook  page  as well as  Twitter so you can follow the easy Surface Clean to great tips and hints.

Happy Cleaning.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment