Saturday, March 10, 2012

New Shows

Contributed by Cameron Hodge
I didn't have cable TV for a long time, so when I finally went to http://www.ExpertSatellite.com/ and got satellite connected, it was a big deal. I had gotten so used to not watching much TV that I was shocked at how interested I was in so many shows. There were so many new things on that I was like a kid in a candy shop. I was still interested in watching reruns of some of my old favorites like Sex and the City and Friends, but the new stuff was so much fun. I know it’s lame, but I got really into Sixteen and Pregnant on MTV. Who would have thought it would be so much fun to watch teenagers struggle with pregnancy and parenthood? I also started watching the Millionaire Matchmaker or Bravo. I can’t place what it is that keeps me interested in that one, but I think it’s how pathetic these millionaires are when it comes to dating. You would think it would be easy for them since they have so much money. All I know is that I am enjoying my satellite TV, and can’t believe I did without it for so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment