Sunday, May 20, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


Sunday: Shephard's pie (with ground lamb) inspired by the chick n' coop 's recent post
Monday: KFC for Papa's 80th  birthday (recently got coupons in the mail so this is a treat)
Tuesday: chili mac (with short spaghetti noodles from Safeway)
Wednesday: Grilled Salmon with Peach and Pineapple Salsa and Balsamic reduction (another Safeway inspired dinner)
Thursday: Stew (Beef and Vegetable most likely)
Friday: Casserole (probably Tator Tot Cassresole since I still have ground beef in the freezer)

Yes I know it is Sunday but I have a busy week so I figured I would post the menu for the week sooner rather than later.

On a side note this week's menu was inspired by my recent visit to the Safeway Regional office in Clackamas as part of their launch of the just for u program. 4 of the menu items for this week were either purchased or received from Safeway during the Blogger event I attended.  Stay turned for my write up on the Safeway launch.


No comments:

Post a Comment