Saturday, May 26, 2012

Scripture Sunday 5/27 Memorial Day Weekend

This week has been a crazy week and I haven't spent nearly enough time studying the lesson. I think I've only read through it once. However there were some passages that stood out and made me really think.


Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them;
 Deuteronomy 11:16a


And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.
Job 28:28
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
Romans 8:2

All three of these verses struck cords with me and made me really think about where I am in my spiritual journey. 
I hope you find something to inspire you along the way. 

in love,




No comments:

Post a Comment