Monday, February 21, 2011

ATCs in the binder

  I decided to upload some of the ATCs that are residing in my binder.. These are my cards not cards I've received.  2 cards are potential spoilers if I am accepted into those swaps..
"Charmed I'm Sure" Swap...  photo print of an old door, stickles wood , black bling, and a gold key charm.

Vintage boy in a peddle car, glaze' and stickles matted on olive cardstock

Mary Engelbreit ATC Swap card, matted on pink rice paper, glittered and metal flower element.

Dance Cupid, rice paper and metal findings on manilla backing. Circle Bling, stickles and cardstock circles

Vintage Letters with ribbon, pin, swirl bling.  Butterflies on carstock stacked

Colored Pencil Art (not my design) double matted on cardstock.. Frog Delivery Card matted on Paper with black bling.

Lion and Lamb: Recycled Christmas Card with Stickles. Might add a scripture in the yellow space

Quilted Squares: paper squares stacked to appear quilted..

Part of a Series: Quoted on torn paper with paper flower matted on Cardstock

Part of a Series: torn paper with quote matted on printed cardstock

Last of the Series.. Quote on cardstock with paper elements.

1 comment:

  1. OK, I wasn't really interested in ATC's at first but after looking at your pictures, they look like so much fun to make! Maybe I should join a swap!

    ReplyDelete