Monday, February 14, 2011

Little Mechanic

How I wish I could upload the video from my cell phone... Last night my husband changed the oil in my Mazda minivan as it was seriously overdue... Well my youngest Nathan decided to help. Mike let him finish tightening up the bolts on some air cleaner pieces as well as put the cap back on the oil filler... Nathan got to use the jack to raise up the van and move the blocks and then lowered the van back to the ground... It was so cute... I snapped a couple pictures on my phone as well as 3 15 second video clips... If my phone wasn't so old and such a piece of crap I would share....
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. New follower on Google and Networked from swap=bot. Hope you feel better soon! Feel free to visit and follow me anytime at Back Porchervations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already a follower
    tamtamlee fromfollow please swap-bot

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there!
    im following from swap-bot My name is Tampagirl.
    mm.. some of those recipes that you posted look great!! yum!

    ReplyDelete