Thursday, April 12, 2012

H is for Hairstyling Help #atozchallenge

As I shared recently I dislocated my shoulder on March 2nd, that morning I received an email letting me know we had been selected for a shopper insight study with Collective Bias that included having pictures done. I replied back accepting the spot then the accident happened. I spent the next few days settling into what my boys refer to as the one armed lifestyle, but in the back of my mind I still had the Shopper Insight study to finish. 
On March 8th, I called the local Picture Me Studio location and secured a spot for that afternoon. I began picking out what we would wear. Then panic struck! I couldn't do my hair and my husband was just learning how to put it in a pony tail.



 I called Laurie at Laura Lee's  Hair Shop in Lafayette for help. I asked if she could help me put my hair up in a silver clip I had.. She said of course.
LauraLee's Hair Shop is hidden away in Lafayette off the main highway and is a nice quiet place to go for a little hair help.  Laurie was amazing and went far beyond just putting my hair up in a clip (according to her husband she doesn't like clips)
 A quick but very classy up-do complete with curls was just he ticket for this mom.  Even with the cumbersome arm sling I felt pretty and ready to have family pictures taken.
Laurie did an amazing job and took my bland mood and moved it up a ton.  I am so grateful that I called Laurie to help out that day.
If you live in or around Lafayette and want to have Laurie help you with your hair, stop by her website and check it out, She is open Monday through Thursday to help with all your hair needs; cut, color, perms, and styles.
It doesn't have to be a special occasion to get hair help!





   


No comments:

Post a Comment