Saturday, April 7, 2012

Scripture Sunday : Easter Sunday

This week has been a challenge on many levels for me. I am blogging a lot this week with the a to z challenge as well as in home passive physical therapy for my shoulder and arm , and finally keeping 2 boys on track with their school work even though we are finally seeing signs of spring.


Several verses in this week's lesson helped me get through, but one particular verse stood out to me this week as I read through the weekly bible lesson 


And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; 
Isaiah 28:18a


As I read the lesson there was also passages from Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures that stood out and spoke to me.
The prayer that reforms the sinner and heals the sick is an absolute faith that all things are possible to God,  pg 1 lines 1-3
It is amazing what the power of prayer can accomplish and truly shows the absolute power of God to handle everything.

Have a blessed Easter!
He is Risen!



No comments:

Post a Comment