Saturday, April 21, 2012

L is for love #atozchallenge

Love is everything.
I know it sounds cliché’  but love really is a huge  part of everything.  For me, it is a matter of faith, but also a selfish love. I had to come to the point that I could love myself through  the love of God before I could really love those around me. 
I am reminded often that God is Love and because of that pure love, I am able to Love him with all my heart, mind,and soul; but I am also able to love my neighbor as myself. That was the hardest part for me in all honesty, how could I love my neighbor as myself when I didn’t love myself.  Through a lot of prayer and listening for the still small voice and angel thoughts I could finally see that when I truly opened myself up to the Love of God I could finally love myself and share that Love (Divine Love) with those around me.Cariann Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment